Careers at Price Protective Services, Inc.
We are currently hiring for Security Officers in the San Antonio area. Full-time and part-time positions are available upon completion of required training. Officer uniforms and equipment may be provided upon hire.
Basic Job Description.
Observe and report activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. Make periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process; monitors entrances and exits; acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; controls entrances, the movement of people and vehicles, and parking.
- Provide a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each client employee and visitor.
- Present a good image of the client and its security department.
- Patrol assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked ingress and egress, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons; inspects buildings and grounds using appropriate equipment and protective gear.
- Protect evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations; sets up barriers and signage, and provides direction or information to others.
- Prepare logs or reports as required for site; writes or types reports or enters information in a computer using standard grammar; inspects security control logs and takes action as required.